Since 2014 is headed by Dr. Anna Gladkova, Leading Researcher at the Department of Media Theory and Economics.
The main activities of the Office of International Affairs include:
• conduct of educational events in collaboration with partner universities and scientific & research centers: conferences, master classes, seminars;
• participation in international projects and programs in the field of mass public communication and journalism;
• coordination of all activities at the Faculty of Journalism performed in collaboration with the foreign partner universities as part of inter-university and inter-faculty cooperation initiatives;
• preparation of agreements/contracts on academic cooperation with foreign universities, higher educational establishments and organizations;
• organization and conduct of short-term linguistic, educational and introductory programs;
• invitation of foreign professors, lecturers, researchers for reading lectures, conducting seminars and participation in research projects and conferences;
• arranging scientific staff exchange programs;
• invitation of foreign participants to international conferences conducted by the Faculty of Journalism;
• exchange of undergraduate and graduate students for short-term programs as part of currently active agreements.
The aims of the Office of International Affairs for the next few years include diversification of international cooperation, further development of bilateral and multilateral scientific and research relationships, continuous integration into the international educational and scientific community, development of academic mobility among the students and lecturers/teachers.
Note: full-time programs and student exchanges
The Office of International Affairs does not deal with admissions of international students for full-time programs. If you are interested in joining the Faculty of Journalism as a full-time student, please check out general guidelines and contact information here.
If you are an international student wishing to join the Faculty of Journalism as an exchange student for a semester- or a year-long program, please check with your local international office first whether your institution has a bilateral agreement either with MSU as a whole or with the Faculty of Journalism as its part. If so, follow the guidelines here. If you have any questions or if your institution does not have a bilateral agreement with MSU but you are still interested in studying with us, please address your queries to Dr. Taras Cherevko, Coordinator of International Student Mobility at email@example.com.
For the latest international news join us on Facebook.